1. The website operator is Wałbrzych International Production Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as WIP, with its registered office at Piasta 21 St. in Wałbrzych.
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) By saving cookie files in end devices,
b) By collecting web server logs by the WIP hosting operator.
3. Information about cookies:
b) Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user’s end device and are intended for using the website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number;
c) The entity placing cookies on the user’s end device and accessing them is the website operator;
d) Cookies are used to create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
e) Cookies maintain the sites’ user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage;
f) Cookies help to determine the user profile in order to display matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
4. The site uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
5. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually, by default, allows storing cookies on the user’s end device. Website users can change the settings in that respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
7. Cookies placed on the user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website is operator.
9. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in the Google network, for advertising services tailored to the way the user uses the pages. For this purpose, may be perserued information about the user’s navigation path, or length of stay on the page.
10. Regarding information about user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and manage information about cookies using the following tools: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
11. Information on particular behavior of users using server-level login. This data is available to administer packages and to use the services of hosting services.
12. Browsed resources are identified by a URL address. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a) time of inquiricy’s advent,
b) response time;
c) customer station service – identification carried out by the https protocol;
d) information about errors that result from the https transaction;
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the transition to the page was activated by the link,
f) information on the user’s browser,
g) information about the IP address.
13. The abomentioned data is not associated with specific page browsers, and is available for server administration only.
14. Data disclosed to external entities are covered by permitted rights.
15. The available data identifying any physical entity, are to be available are available with the consent of that person only.
16. The operator may be required to provide information collected by a party to the authorized body on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from consent.
17. Managing cookie files – If the user does not want to store, he can change the configuration settings. However, cookies employed for support of authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences, may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of website.
18. In order to manage cookie settings, select from the list below the web browser/system.